Defaulting new questions in scripts/Configure?

From: Dale Amon (amon@vnl.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 21:27:41 EST

I've just skimmed through the code in Configure to
see if there is a way to make it shut up and just
default everything new to NO so I can use it inside
a noninteractive script.

Did I miss it or is it something that isn't there
to be found?

I think I'd not be the only one to find it useful
to make it be seen and not heard during a
make oldconfig :-)