Re: Depmod errors with fs modules, 2.4.12-ac3

From: Ken Moffat (ken@kenmoffat.uklinux.net)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 16:57:31 EST

Sorry, config now attached. Compiler is gcc3.0. It looks as if I've built
nfsv3 into the kernel, with nfs as modules, I'll give it another go
tomorrow with it all as modules. (I was trying to get ready to use nfs,
guess I didn't quite get the .config right.)

Ken

--
         If a six turned out to be nine, I don't mind.

Home page : http://www.kenmoffat.uklinux.net