Linux Scheduler and Compilation

From: Omer Sever (omer_sever@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 10:20:25 EST

     I have a project on Linux CPU Scheduler to make it Fair Share
Scheduler.I will make some changes on some files such as sched.c vs...I will
want to see the effect ot the change but recompilation of the kernel takes
about half an hour on my machine.How can I minimize this time?Which part
should I necessarily include in my config file for the kernel to minimize
it?