Re: more devfs fun (Piled Higher and Deeper)

From: Ryan Cumming (bodnar42@phalynx.dhs.org)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 16:09:45 EST

On October 27, 2001 13:06, Alexander Viro wrote:
> Do you ever read your own code? It's not like this stuff was hard
> to find - I'm just poking into random places and every damn one
> contains a hole. Sigh...

It might be more productive to provide patches or at least generate
constructive ideas as how to fix these problems, as you are obviously quite
capable of doing so. Digging through the code and sending a new email to this
list for every few flaws you find is doing little good, and your personal
attacks on the maintainer are even less benefical. Cooperation will get you a
lot farther than conflict.

-Ryan