RE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

From: M. Edward Borasky (znmeb@aracnet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 23:55:06 EST

Messages? What messages?

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, Chief Scientist, Borasky Research
Relax! Run Your Own Brain with Neuro-Semantics!
http://www.borasky-research.net/Flyer.htm
mailto:znmeb@borasky-research.net

Q: How do you tell when a pineapple is ready to eat? A: It picks up its knife and fork.

-----Original Message----- From: linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org [mailto:linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org]On Behalf Of Thomas Hood Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 9:34 PM To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org Subject: RE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

M. Edward Borasky wrote: > Dang! I'm in Oregon ... now you gotta kill me :-).

Yesssss ... but how? (drums fingers)

But wait, what am I thinking? Am I sliding down the slipperly slope of crime so quickly? This is how Osama Bin Laden got started you know: with a pirated copy of DOS 3.2 on his old Osborne. It wasn't too long after that that he was first seen in the company of Bert.

I think what I'll do is send out a GPL. I've been told it's a destroyer of intellectual property, so maybe it will erase your memory that they have seen these messages.

GPL GPL GPL