Re: which cpu?

From: Jordan Crouse (jordanc@censoft.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 11:45:56 EST

That chip is commonly called a Geode.... :)

I have found the best results by compiling for a straight 586.... That way
you get all the benefits of the core 586 functionality, without straying into
any possible problems with Intel/AMD extensions (MMX, etc...).

On Wednesday 31 October 2001 09:38, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk mentioned: