Re: [OT] Intel chipset development documents

From: Martin Mares (mj@ucw.cz)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 12:38:29 EST

Hello!

> Hi all. Apologies for OT, but this seems the best place to ask.
> Intel have removed documentation for the 430VX (Triton) chipset from
> their developer site. I'm trying to check that the access details for
> the Southbridge are the same as for the 440BX chipset, since I'm working
> on some code for direct PCI access. If they're not, could somebody
> please let me have the relevant documentation?

I guess I could have some 430VX documentation at home (will check
tomorrow).

As far as I remember, Configuration Type 1 should be supported since
the earliest Intel chipset, Type 2 could vary.

                                Have a nice fortnight

--
Martin `MJ' Mares   <mj@ucw.cz>   http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
God is real, unless declared integer.