Re: 2.4.13-ac5-preempt, overflow in cached memory stat?

From: Robert Love (rml@tech9.net)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 03:15:46 EST

On Mon, 2001-11-05 at 03:21, Zwane Mwaikambo wrote:
> Thanks, I just saw a thread discussing the very same issue i had, i'll
> download both ac7 and the ac6 preempt patch and give it a try.

Please let me know.. I've had a few reports and I want to consider this
bug fixed -- and not even our fault: the best kind.

I went ahead and rediffed the patch against 2.4.13-ac7, the -ac6 will
apply fine. For future use however, it will be up at

        ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/rml/preempt-kernel/

soon as the it syncs.

> PS I know you keep hearing this, but that preempt patch makes for some
> damn smooth interactive performance ;)

I can't hear it enough :)

        Robert Love