oops on 2.4.9

From: N S S Kishore K (kishore@cse.iitb.ac.in)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 08:46:50 EST

hi
        I am enclosing the oops I am getting with this mail. I am getting
oops, while calling the dst_alloc(). I enclosed my config file also with
this mail.

System configuration:
        OS: Redhat 7.0
        Processor: Pentium III
        RAM : 128 MB
        Kernel version: 2.4.9

        I am extending the networking part of kernel 2.4.9 for MPLS support.
I defined properly all the parameters of dst_ops.
The code worked for kernel 2.2.17. I made appropriate changes in the code to
work it for kernel 2.4.9. But I am getting the oops while calling dst_alloc()
in a particular routine.

Thank you very much
-kishore