Re: EMU10K1 and High Memory conflict in 2.4.13/2.4.14

From: Rui Sousa (rui.p.m.sousa@clix.pt)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 06:08:34 EST

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Mike Kasick wrote:

Edit linux/drivers/sound/emu10k1/main.c and change:

/* FIXME: is this right? */
/* does the card support 32 bit bus master?*/
#define EMU10K1_DMA_MASK 0xffffffff /* DMA buffer mask for pci_alloc_consist */

/* FIXME: is this right? */
/* does the card support 32 bit bus master?*/
#define EMU10K1_DMA_MASK 0x7fffffff /* DMA buffer mask for pci_alloc_consist */

I believe the comments say it all...

Rui Sousa