VMware 2.x patches for kernels 2.4.9+ available for download

From: Anton Altaparmakov (aia21@cam.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 06:35:07 EST

Due to popular demand for my patches to the VMware 2.x modules which make
the modules compile on kernels 2.4.9+, I have made them available for
download on the web:

http://www-stu.christs.cam.ac.uk/~aia21/vmware/vmware2.stm

The above web page also contains a short howto on how to install the
patched modules...

Best regards,

         Anton

--
   "I've not lost my mind. It's backed up on tape somewhere." - Unknown
Linux NTFS Maintainer / WWW: http://linux-ntfs.sf.net/