Re: Athlon Bug Stomper Success Reports for 2.4.14

From: Andreas Boman (aboman@nerdfest.org)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 11:28:09 EST

I have a abit KT7A board (via kt133a chipset). This board has an "Enhance Chip Performence" option in BIOS, previously I have been able to boot athlon optimized kernels with that option off, and anything but athlon optimized kernels with it on. Now with 2.4.14 I can boot an Athlon optimized kernel with it on. (I wonder what that option _really_ does -guess I'll have to find some benchmark to run now...)

        Andreas