Re: Athlon Bug Stomper Success Reports for 2.4.14

From: Eric Ortega (eto@splot.org)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 12:29:10 EST

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Maxwell Spangler wrote:

> If you are using an Athlon with 2.4.14 and you previously had problems but now
> have stability with an Athlon optimized, kernel, please respond. (Just a few
> people, please.)

We're running an Athlon 1.4 GHz with an IWill KK266 board which finally
booted with Athlon optimizations (2.4.14).

We've also been running processes on it all night without issues.

We're very grateful and happy to have this fairly well resolved, expecially
since we have 11 more of these machines. :)