Re: [RFT] final cur of tr based current for -ac8

From: John Levon (moz@compsoc.man.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 20:48:02 EST

On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 05:33:31PM -0500, Benjamin LaHaise wrote:

> Thanks... I seem to have blotched the SMP side of things (again) which this
> might fix (including the symbol export from you). Also, Michael Barabanov
> came up with a patch using the same trick, although I haven't seen it.

You forgot -N option of diff :

Only in v2.4.13-ac8+tr.4/include/linux: per_cpu.h

Testing on my SMP box would be a bit awkward (not set up ppp/serial, so would have
to transfer patches from 2.4.5 by floppy ;) but if you need an SMP test done,
just shout.

On the UP box, the previous patch has now survived several hours under very heavy
NMI load, so I assume it's good.

thanks
john

--
"I know I believe in nothing but it is my nothing"
	- Manic Street Preachers