Scheduler

From: Anders Peter Fugmann (afu@fugmann.dhs.org)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 14:22:26 EST

Hi all.

I'm about to start my master thesis, and for this I'm thinking of
implementing a new scheduler for Linux.

The project will be mostly theoretical, and I'm therefore looking for
pointers to papers describing schduling methods for SMP systems.

As a part of the project will be to implement a new scheduler, I also
would like to know if any of you have some good pointers to eksisting
scheduling projects.

Any general thoughts on the subject are very welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Anders Fugmann