Re: Microsoft IE6 is crashing with Linux 2.4.X

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.org)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 16:45:39 EST

According to some folks who responded to this, IE6 is just plain broken. I
apologize for the lateness of responding, but my Linux server crashed with
sendmail spawing thread after thread and my /var/spool/mqueue directory
filled to bursting with corrupted mail headers. IE6 got into some kind of
braindead loop where it started flooding sendmail with tons of bogus (and
garbage) mail headers.

It's clearly a piece of sh_t browser. This latest release qualifies as a
computer virus. It's much more destructive that lion every dreamed of
being.

Jeff