Strange HD light with 2.2.19

From: Steve Kieu (haiquy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 20:26:56 EST

Hi,

I saw strange thing in my friend computer, ; that is
the HD (hard disk) light lits all the times. Is it
normal behavior? Is it safe for the hard disk?

It is a Pentium S 100Mhz CPU, and PIIX3 disk
controller. This doesn't happen if I use 2.4.12-ac2
and I believe the same for all 2.4.x. But with 2.2.19
it doesn't happen like that in my machine (PIIX4)

Pls cc me as I am off the list.

Thanks

=====
S.KIEU

http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping
- Get organised for Christmas early this year!