Re: Linux can use a mountpoint for 2 Filesystems

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 22:46:22 EST

Greetings Gernot,

You can do this with all real and virtual spindles under Linux.
The reality is total crap that it can happen, but what the hey ...
No policies in UNIX, ROOT beware.

Sorry, but this report saddens me, issues like these are permitted
There are no kernel controls to prevent multi mounting to the same point.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
Linux ATA Development