Re: Configure.help missing entries list

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@thyrsus.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 10:44:17 EST

Eric S. Raymond <esr@thyrsus.com>:
> David Woodhouse <dwmw2@infradead.org>:
> > You missed three that I sent you before. If you don't like my version of
> > CONFIG_MEMORY_SET I'm sure you can come up with a new one - but the other
> > two ought to be acceptable.
>
> That's odd. I have all three of these. I wonder why they showed up in the
> `missing' list? I'll look into this...

Got it. I missed those three because they're not actually used in CML1
config files yet. I was using

        scrips/kxref.py -f "a&~h&~x"

to generate the missing report.

In the absence of any evidence tending to show that possession or use of a 'shotgun having a barrel of less than eighteen inches in length' at this time has some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, we cannot say that the Second Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear such an instrument. [...] The Militia comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense. -- Majority Supreme Court opinion in "U.S. vs. Miller" (1939) - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/