Re: Filesize limit on SMBFS

From: Tyler BIRD (birdty@uvsc.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 13:53:51 EST

Ext2 Filesystems I believe have the limit of 2 GB. Ext3 Extends that Limit to something??
Try making the ext3 filesystem partitions and sharing those.
I don't know limits on FAT32 or any other filesystem you can share

Tyler

>>> Petr Tite(ra <P.Titera@century.cz> 11/22/01 02:10AM >>>
Hello,

    is maximum file size on SMBFS really 2GB? I cannot create file
bigger than that.

Petr Titera
P.Titera@century.cz