Sound cutout.

From: James Davies (james_m_davies@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 05:32:48 EST

Yes. My ESS1370 just stops sometimes. usually when im flicking between tracks
in xmms (i.e. /dev/dsp is getting initialised and uninitialised a few times a
second). the only way to fix it is a reboot. I've tried reinserting the
module, but it still doesnt work. This has happened on a few kernel versions
in the 2.4 series, but it didnt happen in 2.2