SBP2 Support for multiple LUNs - Changers ??

From: Ramaraj Pandian (ramaraj5@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 01:07:12 EST

I would like to use firewire dvd jukebox in Linux with latest
kernel.
Current SBP2 supports only one lun. DVD Jukebox has three luns(two for
drives and one for device).
It finds only one dvd rom drive out of two drives and DVD Jukebox.

How do I make use of other luns through SBP2 module?
How can I make it work?

I am working on windows device driver. I am learning linux now.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Ramaraj