Re: EXT3 - freeze ups during disk writes

From: Erik Elmore (lk@bigsexymo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 13:14:47 EST

ahhhh... woops... every official kernel since ext3 made it into the
official tree, 2.4.14 if memory serves. I'm using gcc 2.95.3. And to
clarify the bug, say on a large disk write, the pause isn't constant,
it just pauses for a second every few seconds during the write. For
smaller writes, it will pause only once, I assume while performing the
actual write to disk.

Erik