Re: [kbuild-devel] Converting the 2.5 kernel to kbuild 2.5

From: Matthias Andree (matthias.andree@stud.uni-dortmund.de)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 20:26:17 EST

On Tue, 04 Dec 2001, RaúlNúñez de Arenas Coronado wrote:

> Python is not progress, is just bloatware. I don't think that the
> kernel *building* should be made dependant on such a fatware. And,
> how about the 'Python License'. I'm pretty sure that it is compatible
> with the rest of the kernel, but we should pray for it not to change.

You're free to prove there is a significantly leaner solution to the
tasks CML2 fulfills.

--
Matthias Andree

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/