Re: CBQ MANPAGE: I hear the theme of '2001, A Space Odyssey'

From: bert hubert (ahu@ds9a.nl)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 20:12:00 EST

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 08:04:42PM -0500, jamal wrote:

> Sorry didnt read it; did the 30 sec scan ..
> If this is meant to be for users, why are you talking about skb->priority?
> Isnt it sufficient to just call it prioirity?

It's not done yet and may need some readability tuning. Note however that
skb->priority is a bit overloaded. It can contain a priority, but also a
32bit encoded classid. These are different things, so they deserve different
mention.

> Also, if you think that Alexeys imp. is based on Floyd only, you are
> highly mistaken;

I just copied the attribution from the kernel, am glad to rectify things.

> Going back to high latency response mode ...

Thanks for reviewing.

Regards,

bert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services
Trilab                                 The Technology People