Re: Patches in 2.4.17-pre2 that aren't in 2.5.1-pre8

From: Marcelo Tosatti (marcelo@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 10:53:50 EST

Nicolas,

Who is the maintainer of the driver ?

Try to think from my side: I may have no hardware or time to test all
patches which come to me.

Please, people, send this kind of driver changes to the people who know
all hardware specific details.

If there is no maintainer for i810, I'll be glad to apply it on 2.4.18pre
and wait for reports. Not going to be on 2.4.17, though.