Release 1.9.7: Wed Dec 12 02:34:34 EST 2001
* Rulebase and help sync with 2.4.17-pre8/2.5.1-pre10.
* Richard Todd corrected an obscure bug in unbinding of dependents.
* Various small enhancements and cleanups by Richard Todd.
* Relaxed string length limit in menuconfig.
* Bug in visiting of choice menus corrected.
Bug queue is empty.
-- <a href="http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>
The conclusion is thus inescapable that the history, concept, and wording of the second amendment to the Constitution of the United States, as well as its interpretation by every major commentator and court in the first half-century after its ratification, indicates that what is protected is an individual right of a private citizen to own and carry firearms in a peaceful manner. -- Report of the Subcommittee On The Constitution of the Committee On The Judiciary, United States Senate, 97th Congress, second session (February, 1982), SuDoc# Y4.J 89/2: Ar 5/5 - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to email@example.com More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sat Dec 15 2001 - 21:00:22 EST