Re: [kbuild-devel] CML2 1.9.8

From: Keith Owens (kaos@ocs.com.au)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 07:02:50 EST

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 04:06:37 -0500,
"Eric S. Raymond" <esr@thyrsus.com> wrote:
>The latest version is always available at http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/cml2/
>
>Release 1.9.8: Thu Dec 13 03:52:38 EST 2001
> * Rulebase and help sync with 2.4.17-pre8/2.5.1-pre11.
> * Saveability predicate simplified drastically.
>
>This is a point release intended for Keith Owens to test.

Tested oldconfig, menuconfig, xconfig - all give the same results now.
Even better, the change means that the CML2 output is now much closer
to the config generated by CML1. There are some minor differences
between CML1 and CML2 generated configs but those could be due to
better validation in CML2, I will follow those up in a separate mail.
Looking good.