Re: __devexit_p() in linux-2.5.1-preX?

From: Dave Jones (davej@suse.de)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 11:58:47 EST

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, David S. Miller wrote:

> This brings up a more generic issue. It would really be nice to have
> someone who syncs up 2.5.X with the bug fixes going into the 2.4.x
> series. It really is needed, and it really is a boring and thankless
> job :-)

Something tells me I'll regret this later, but here goes..
I'll keep an eye on 2.4 pre's and resync with 2.5's as and
when a new one appears in either branch.

http://www.codemonkey.org.uk/patches/2.5/patch-2.5.1pre11-dj1.diff.bz2

o Merge with 2.4.17pre8
        Drop devfs changes. (Newer version in 2.5)
o Make ncr53c8xx bio aware. (me).

regards,
Dave.