Asking help on kernel panic vfs 03:01

From: wEi LoOn (weiloon_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 23:09:45 EST

Hi, man, sorry for disturbing. I am newbie and I have
a problem as you discuss in forum. I am using
Redhat 7.0, and it can not boot and
give me KERNEL PANIC VFS : UNABLE TO MOUNT ROOT FS ON
03:01

Further more, I can detect my harddisk but can not c
those partitions.

On, top of that I have my very important data inside.
Just wonder could you give me some tips for that. Many
thanks,
much appreciate it if you
can help. Take care, have a nice day~!

Regards,