Re: your mail

From: Dave Jones (davej@suse.de)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 11:22:14 EST

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Sebastian Dröge wrote:

> Attached you find my .config, lspci -vvv and dmesg output
> I'll test 2.4.17-rc1 in a few minutes and will report what happens ;)

Thanks. Right now getting 2.4 into a better shape is more
important than fixing 2.5, so if you find any problems repeatable
in 2.4.17rc1, Marcelo really needs to know about it.

The only USB changes in my tree are __devinit_p changes, which
really shouldn't be causing a problem, but there could be some
other unrelated-to-usb patch which is causing this..

2.4 info would be appreciated.

Dave.