Re: compile problem: es1371+gamepad

From: Adrian Bunk (bunk@fs.tum.de)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 15:26:10 EST

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> Simon: As an (untested) workaround until the bug I describe below is fixed
> it should work for you if select in the Character devices/Joysticks
> submenu the "Game port support" to be compiled statically into the
> kernel instead of compiling it as a module.

An addition to this (I should have tested it before I sent the mail...):
To do this you need to compile "Input core support" in the submenu with
the same name static instead of modular into the kernel.

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A 84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400