Re: 2.4.17-rc1 wont do nfs root on Javastation

From: Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler (nicoya@apia.dhs.org)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 15:22:16 EST

At 2:00 PM -0600 12/18/01, David S. Miller wrote:
> From: "Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler" <nicoya@apia.dhs.org>
> Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:46:03 -0600
>
> Alternatley, having a configuration option to set a commandline, like some
> other arches have, would also work.
>
>I like this idea better, it solves more problems than just the nfs
>root case.

Cool.

Just to note, my javastations are currently in mothballs, so I won't be
able to personally provide a patch to do this.

Cheers - Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler :)

--
Tony "Nicoya" Mantler - Renaissance Nerd Extraordinaire - nicoya@apia.dhs.org
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada           --           http://nicoya.feline.pp.se/