2.5.1: rpm -qa stalls in select

From: bvermeul@devel.blackstar.nl
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 06:05:30 EST

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with 2.5.1, namely that I can't seem
to get rpm -qa to run correctly. I've done an strace, and
that shows that rpm times out on a select/read/write somewhere.
Easy enough to reproduce, rpm -qa will stall during the run.

This is on linux 2.5.1, with the kill patch backed out.

Regards,

Bas Vermeulen

--
"God, root, what is difference?"
	-- Pitr, User Friendly

"God is more forgiving." -- Dave Aronson