Re: aio

From: M. Edward (Ed) Borasky (znmeb@aracnet.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 15:04:08 EST

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:

> "David S. Miller" <davem@redhat.com> writes:
>
> >neither here nor there. Java is going to be dead in a few years, and
> >let's just agree to disagree about this particular point ok?
>
> Care to point out why? Because of Sun or because of C#?

Because MSFT is bigger than SUNW :-) As that great American philosopher,
Damon Runyon, once said, "The race is not always to the swift, nor the
battle to the strong -- but that's the way to bet!"

--
M. Edward Borasky

znmeb@borasky-research.net http://www.borasky-research.net

If I had 40 billion dollars for every software monopoly that sells an unwieldy and hazardously complex development environment and is run by an arrogant college dropout with delusions of grandeur who treats his employees like serfs while he is acclaimed as a man of compelling vision, I'd be a wealthy man.