An unusual question...

From: RaúlNúñez de Arenas Coronado (raul@viadomus.com)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 14:29:22 EST

    Hello all :))

    An unusual question about Linux...

    I want a radio card for linux, just a *radio* card, not a TV-FM
combo. I've seen that the Aimslabs RadioTrack is fully supported by
the kernel, but I don't know about other brands and models.

    My question is: what radio card models (PCI, please) are fully
supported by the kernel and *where* can I buy them? I don't find any
Linux supported radio card in the stores here in Spain...

    Thanks a lot :))

    Raúl