Re: New tree started ;)

From: Roberto Nibali (ratz@drugphish.ch)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 05:22:06 EST

Hello Michael,

Thanks for doing this. Could you tell me which criteria you have to
choose patches to go in? I see grsecurity in the to be merged queue
which is not likely to ever go into 2.4.x. It's more likely to be
converted to the LSM framework (parts of it if still needed) and then
integrated into 2.5.x.

> Linus once said something about having more trees being a good thing.
> I'll try to keep this as close to the 2.4.x line as possible, though.

Could you maybe out of consideration for AC use the newest 2.4.x
kernels, in this case 2.4.18pre1?

Happy New Year 2002 and best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz