Re: Two hdds on one channel - why so slow?

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 23:13:00 EST

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002, Benjamin LaHaise wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 05:24:50PM -0800, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> > There are plenty of known hardware bugs, this is probably a better base
> > for discussion...
>
> Well, then we should get these changes into the development tree as early as
> possible to ensure that we catch all the problems...
>
> -ben

So before I explain the theory applied model, how about giving me all the
concerns and maybe if Linus would post a list.

This will be take some time so I will not reply on the fly, it gets me in
trouble, here on lkml.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
CEO/President, LAD Storage Consulting Group
Linux ATA Development
Linux Disk Certification Project