Linux 2.2.21pre2

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 07:07:14 EST

2.2.21pre2
o Fix non blocking midi close on es1370, es1371 (me)
        sonicvibes
o Update osst driver (Willem Riede)
o Update machine check support in 2.2 to match 2.4(Dave Jones)
o Additional P4, Rise, Winchip handling for setup (Dave Jones)
o Fix extended MMX initialisation on Cyrix MII (me)
o Backport a lot of x86 setup (cache size etc) (Dave Jones)
o ISDN cleanups (Kai Germaschewski)
o Backport eicon driver fixes (Kai Germaschewski)
o ISDN ppp fixes (Andre Beck)
o Fix timeout handling in eicon driver (Kai Germaschewski)
o Fix null pointer bug in isdnloop (Kai Germaschewski)
o Menuconfig refresh fixup (Willy Tarreau)
o Modular ati frame buffer build fix (Krzysztof Taraszka)
o Backport VIA chipset fixes to 2.2 (me)
o Make DCD high->low work on SX16 with CLOCAL set (Ado Arnolds)

2.2.21pre1
o Fix potential corruption with vmalloc on (Ralf Baechle)
        virtually cached boxes
o Small PPC build fixups (Tom Rini)
o zImage booting fix (Kalev Soikonen)
o EIO on NFS read fixup (Trond Myklebust)
o Update 3ware raid driver (Adam Radford)
o page_alloc race fix (Andrea Arcangeli)
o Update USB maintainers (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
o bttv clipcount=0 fix (Solar Designer)
o Fix multiple eepro driver bugs (Aris)
o Sym53c8xx queue handling fix (Gerard Roudier)
o Update SubmittingDrivers document (Michal Svec)
o 8139too performance tune (Jens David)
o procfs follow link return fix (Solar Designer)
o Backport SEM_UNDO overflow fix from 2.4 (Leonid Igolnik)
o VM86 fixes (Manfred Spraul)
o Fix alpha build (Kim Heino)