Re: CML2 funkiness

From: Andrew Rodland (arodland@noln.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 19:34:32 EST

Actually, it turns out I had CML2-1.9.16, but:
It looks like I'm definitely seeing the same thing as
 David, except in my case the symbols are:

DANGEROUS DEVELOPMENT ISA_CARDS CD_NO_IDESCSI
 SERIAL_NONSTANDARD SCSI_PCMCIA IP_ADVANCED_ROUTER
 NET_VENDOR_3COM NET_VENDOR_SMC NET_VENDOR_RACAL NET_POCKET
 HAMRADIO FBCON_FONTS DONGLE
.
Not sure if it's a cause or an effect, but all of these
 symbols get marked as (NEW).
Looks like it's certain fixed symbols, as most/all of
 David's are in mine too.

Sorry for the lame web-mailer, and thanks
--Andrew Rodland