radeonfb

From: Jacek Popławski (jpopl@interia.pl)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 11:02:28 EST

I compiled 2.4.18-pre3 with radeonfb patch. Console works without problems, but
every time I start fbi or fbtv:
- colors are bad (depth problem)
- when I quit application - monitor turns off (probably bad mode setting, but
  why mode is changed?), it turns on when I switch virtual console (then I can
  go back)
When I use "fbset 800x600-100" I have 24 bit depth, but I can't set
800x600-24@100 as lilo parameter. Only 800x600-16@100 works OK.
Is there any radeonfb documentation or project page available?

--
decopter - free SDL/OpenGL simulator under heavy development
download it from http://decopter.sourceforge.net