Re: Linux 2.4.18pre3-ac1

From: Thiago Rondon (maluco@mileniumnet.com.br)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 14:23:11 EST

[maluco@freak maluco]$ finger @kernel.org
[kernel.org]
The latest stable version of the Linux kernel is: 2.4.17
The latest prepatch for the stable Linux kernel tree is: 2.4.18-pre3
The latest beta version of the Linux kernel is: 2.5.1
The latest prepatch for the beta Linux kernel tree is: 2.5.2-pre11
The latest -ac patch to the stable Linux kernels is: 2.4.13-ac8

That message is "maintainer" by someone? The -ac tree isnt update.