Re: netfilter oops (Was: Re: Linux 2.4.18-pre2)

From: CaT (cat@zip.com.au)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 04:59:57 EST

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 04:40:07PM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> > Writing it down would be a pain so I may opt for the
> > null-modem cable which may take a week or so for me to
> > get at though.
>
> You'd better download my kmsgdump patch which will let you save
> all your kernel messages (including oops) to a floppy disk.
> Please read the doc in Documentation/kmsgdump.txt to get more info.
>
> http://www-miaif.lip6.fr/willy/linux-patches//kmsgdump/0.4.3/kmsgdump-0.4.3-2.4.16pre1.patch

Well... my floppy drive died and I have no printer. *sigh*

I'll see if Rusty REALLY needs the oops and if so I'll hunt down
another way to get at it.

Thanks though.

--
SOCCER PLAYER IN GENITAL-BITING SCANDAL  ---  "It was something between
friends that I thought would have no importance until this morning when