Re: KDE hang with 2.4.18-pre3-ac2

From: Hans-Christian Armingeon (linux.johnny@gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 12:00:31 EST

I've got the same problems with SuSE7.3 and kde2.2.2.
With kernel 2.4.17, the X locks up, when I push the power button, the box tries to shut doen [I can hear a beep], but nothing else happens. After two or three sysrq keys specally sigterm to all processes, the system locks hard [reset cycle needed].
I am trying 2.4.18-pre4 now.

Johnny