[offtopic] duplicate mails (was: initramfs buffer spec -- second draft)

From: Daniel Phillips (phillips@bonn-fries.net)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 14:19:17 EST

On January 15, 2002 07:34 am, Daniel Phillips wrote:
> [duplicate stuff]

Sorry about the duplicates, this is some initiative that exim - running on my
laptop - has decided, on its own, to undertake, I am research int. It has
something to do with mails, apparently with some CC's undelivered, hanging
around in the queue and runq sending duplicates of already-delievered copies.

For example, right now I have this hanging around in the queue, and I will
eventually do a runq:

58h 1.4K 16Q3MS-0000lx-00 <phillips@bonn-fries.net>
          davidsen@tmr.com
        D andrea@suse.de
        D linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org

But now I'm worried exim will send to andrea and lkml again. Hmm.

Is this a bug?

--
Daniel