aa works for me..rrmap didn't

From: christian e (cej@ti.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 15:58:50 EST

Hi,all

An update yet again for those who may care.I tried both aa patch and
rrmap patch and the aa patch works fine.I havent got any swap issues
with that patch.The rrmap seemed ok in the beginning but then all hell
broke loose and it swapped like map and my apps took minutes to start.
Sorry for the lack of details I haven't got time for further debugging :-(

Hopefully I'll get moere time soon and I'll gladly test again..For now I
stick with 2.4.18pre2 with aa2 patch..

best regards

Christian