Calling EISA experts

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@thyrsus.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 01:54:56 EST

Does anything in /proc or elswhere reliably register the presence of EISA?

Failing that, have any motherboards existed that had both PCI and EISA slots?

(Yes, I have RTFD. That's why I'm asking.)

Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of the citizens to keep and bear arms. [...] the right of the citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government and one more safeguard against a tyranny which now appears remote in America, but which historically has proved to be always possible. -- Hubert H. Humphrey, 1960 - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/