Re: Rik spreading bullshit about VM

From: Rik van Riel (riel@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 06:45:24 EST

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Nicolas Pitre wrote:

> Then...
>
> What did you want to say exactly?
>
> Why aren't you rushing out to provide corrections?
>
> What are you waiting for?

It's just an article, it's just this week.

Next week people will be all upset about the next
block io layer flamewar or maybe the politicians
will have time again for the next round of DMCA.

I'm not a good writer, by the time I'd have written
any correction or follow-up people would have mostly
forgotten this thing anyway.

regards,

Rik

--
"Linux holds advantages over the single-vendor commercial OS"
    -- Microsoft's "Competing with Linux" document