Re: 2.4.17 oops, again ("kernel BUG at page_alloc.c:76!")

From: Jan Ciger (jan.ciger@epfl.ch)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 12:02:08 EST

Hello,

  I have these strange spurious interrupts with 2.4.17 + low latency patch
too on PII 450 with 256 MB RAM. No oopses yet, but when I try to burn CD's,
my PS/2 mouse starts to act funny (jumps all over the screen under XFree) and
the burner usually burns garbage (=unreadable CD's). Seems like some IRQ
conflict to me, but according to /proc/interrupts, there is none. BTW,
enabling or disabling the low latency patch via /proc makes no difference.

I can send more info if needed.

Jan