Re: vw-war

From: john slee (indigoid@higherplane.net)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 02:44:24 EST

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 04:59:29PM +0100, Christian Widmer wrote:
> do you guys need knifs, guns or tanks. instead of bicker you should put
> your knowlage together. if your willing to do so, you might be able to
> write a vm that is comparable to vm of a freebsd.

a little careful googling will reveal that rik van riel has in fact
spent much time conversing with matt dillon (freebsd vm guru) about such
things...

        http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-mm/2000-05/msg00419.html

there is a lot more to these vm "wars" than the "wars" on lk. behind
the chatter there is research going on that the vm guys should probably
get much more recognition for.

j.

--
R N G G   "Well, there it goes again... And we just sit
 I G G G   here without opposable thumbs." -- gary larson